Sunday, November 20, 2016

Gallery Walk Reflection

Today during our gallery walk I learned a plethora amount of things. From Trump’s and Obama’s first meeting in the white house, to the fact that there is a super earth beyond pluto. With these things in mind I have to say that the most interesting thing that I learned today that Clinton has blamed her loss on someone else. So, the article had said that 11 days before the presidential election the F.B.I director had sent a letter to congress saying that the investigation on Clinton’s emails are back on. With this in mind Clinton had reacted in a way that we had all seen coming. She got furious, because she was back into controversy. Since she right back into controversy she was not able to win the battleground states.

The next interesting thing that I learned during the gallery walk is, the fact that their might be a new planet behind Pluto. It's not even just a super planet, it might even a super earth. So far there has been a lot of evidence to prove this, but they can't exactly prove that this planet exists. They can't prove that it exists since it is extremely far away, because of the fact that it is beyond Pluto. But if they do find a way to prove its existence it would be world wide news.

In my opinion this gallery walk was a success, and I can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment