Thursday, October 27, 2016

1st Quarter Reflection

Since starting 8th Grade I have struggled with a few things. The thing I struggle with the most is organization. Since I have stopped using my binder filled with folders I have started using the folders in my notebook, and that has caused me to have very bad organization. Since everything is piled up together it makes it very hard for me to find things. Sometimes I even lose things. So my biggest goal for next quarter is to have better organization. So next quarter when I need to look for things then it will be a lot easier.

The second thing that I have struggled the most with is with punctuation. What I mean when I say proper grammar, is that I have trouble with punctuation (commas). I don't know where to place commas in a sentence. I never had this problem until 6th grade because before then I could place commas where they needed to go without even thinking about it, but now whenever I need to put a comma somewhere I need to think about it and that just takes way too long. So, with this being one of biggest struggles, my goal for next quarter is to be able to use proper punctuation.

My final struggle is that sometimes I get off task during class. Whenever we do work with the ipads I got off task from time to time. Sometimes I get so off task that I don't finish the work that the work that they give us during class, which I would almost finish my work during class. Since I get off task I am getting affected deeply because when I get off task my homework gets piled up, and sometimes I won’t be able to do homework for classes. So with this struggle in mind, my final goal for quarter 2 is to control myself so I don't get off task during class.

No comments:

Post a Comment