Monday, January 23, 2017

2nd Quarter Reflection

Throughout the second quarter I have made some improvements. One thing that I feel that I have improved in during the second quarter, is the quality of my blogs. Now I feel that my punctuation has gotten better, because there aren't as many run on sentences now as there used to. Another thing that I feel that I have improved on is the way that I answer question because before I felt like I wouldn’t use complete sentences, but now I feel like I do use complete sentences when answering questions. The final thing that I have improved on during the quarter is my organization skills because before I wouldn't be able to find things and I would always be losing things, but that is no longer the case because now I can find things a lot easier and I no longer lose things. Even though I have improved in some areas, I still think that I can improve in a lot more things.


Throughout the second quarter I have been struggling with some things. The thing that I have struggled the most with is the fact that when we are doing things that require a quote I have trouble finding a good quote, because when I do find a good quote I feel like there are better quotes to support my topic. Another thing that I have struggled with throughout the second quarter is time management. I struggle with time management because I don't manage it wisely, so I don't have enough time to do my homework that same day. The result of this is that I either do the homework in a rush the next morning, or I don't do it all. With these in mind, my goal for next quarter is to improve on these.

Something that I have accomplished since the new year is that I have done good on tests. A test that I have done good on is my math, because I ended up getting a 3 on it. Another test that I did good on, was the final science test of the quarter. I had gotten a 3 on it. The final test I had did good on was the ELA test, with the vocab test I had gotten zero wrong and on the roots I got 3 wrong. So even though I did good on these test I can still do better

No comments:

Post a Comment