Thursday, May 4, 2017

Trash

So far throughout the book “Trash” by Andy Mulligan, a lot has happened. Currently the boys are on the run, and they are escaping the police. They have been on the run since the day after the left the prison, because the officials from the prison have contacted the Behala police. Before leaving Behala they only have a little bit of time in order to get the rest of Rat’s money. After a while of being on the run the decide to  buy Gabriel Olondriz bible from a police officer, but in order for them to buy it of the police they need to pay $20,000 pesos. In order to get that money Rat goes back to Behala and steals from Father Juilliard. Right after stealing the money Rat goes back to Raphael and Gardo, right away Gardo goes to meet with the police officer to get the back. After Gardo g to the Bible and gets up to leave he realizes that it's a trap and runs away. The next day the police officers track them down to the place they were staying at and the chase starts up again.

After finishing reading the past few chapters I have a few questions. One of the questions is why Rat is so far away from his home country. I know that he says that he left because he was sent away, but he really never explains why he was sent to Behala. Another question that I have is that are ever going to actually find the money. I have this question because they have been looking for the money for a few chapters now, and I'm kind of starting to doubt whether they are going to find it. My final question is that if they do find the money what are they going to do with that money.

While reading the book I have liked characters and hated characters, and the character that I hate the most is Senator Zapatana. The reason why he is chapter that I hate the most is for mainly one reason. That reason is because he basically stole money from his country, by keeping the money that other countries gave to them all to himself. Currently my favorite character is Raphael. The reason why Raphael is my favorite character because of the fact that he seems like a really down to earth kid, and kind of acts like any normal kids would act.

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is very straight forward which is pleasing for me. However, you spoil very much of your book. Which isn't too pleasing I under you must put everything you read into one however, you must be understandably vague.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anthony,I like your blog you did a good job explaining the book in your first paragraph you explained it so well it made me wanted to read it even more.Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anthony, your blog is very good and I like the way you explained the story and how you felt when reading the book. Shows that you have some emotions when you read this.

    ReplyDelete