Friday, March 31, 2017

Third Quarter Reflection


The area that I feel that I have made the most improvements in this quarter has to be using the TIQA format. The first improvement that I had made is that now I understand it a bit more, because I would always struggle with it not knowing how to use it, but now that I understand it a bit more it has become easier to use. Another area that I have improved in is how much I use it. Before the third quarter I would rarely ever use the TIQA format, but now I use it a lot more often. The third improvement that I made is how I use the TIQA format, because before the third quarter I always felt that I ways doing it wrong, but now I know I am using the TIQA format the right way. But even though I have made a lot of improvements using the TIQA format I feel that I still have a long way to go until I completely master using the TIQA format.

Something that I have accomplished this quarter that I am proud of is that I beat my twenty Book Challenge. There are many reasons why I am proud of that, but the most important reason is because I rarely ever read and this Quarter I have read a lot of books. Another reason why I am proud of this accomplishment is because last year when I was doing this challenge I only read like five books. The final reason why I am proud of this accomplishment is the fact that because I have read so many books this quarter my vocabulary has improved. So those are the reasons why I am proud of beating the twenty book challenge.

The most challenging part of the third quarter for me would have to be the Butterfly project. The reason why it was the most challenging part of the Third Quarter was because I'm not really used to doing project’s like those. Another thing that had made the Butterfly Project the most challenging part of the third quarter, for me, would have to be presenting the Butterfly to the whole glass. That’s what made is the most challenging for me because I don't really like doing class presentations, because I get extremely nervous while doing them. So that was the most challenging part of the third quarter for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment